- About Us
- Event Calendar
- Community Collaborations
- Do Something - How to Be Involved in Our Community
- Pro Books Anti-Racism T-shirts
- Browse Books
- Find a Wish list
- Information for Authors
- Reserve Our Event Space
- Educators' Page
You are hereBack to top
All defined terms used below shall have the meanings set forth in our Terms and Conditions [Above.]
We want you to be happy with your purchase but understand that sometimes an item needs to be returned. Please review the return policies below and contact us with any questions.
- Orders that you submit online are processed immediately and may not be cancelled, and you may need to wait until you receive the merchandise in order to return it.
- Once an item of merchandise is delivered to you, you can return that item within 14 days of delivery. To be eligible for a return, your merchandise must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must be in the original packaging. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: discounted or sale items, gift cards, personalized items, perishable goods such as food, or newspapers or magazines. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange.
- Special order items that are not usually carried and have been ordered specifically at your request may not be returned.
- To initiate a return, please email us at email@example.com. We require a receipt or proof of purchase to accompany your return.
- All returned merchandise should be sent to us at 120 N. Sterling St., Morganton, NC, 28655.
- For items that are manufactured by another party and resold by Us, please do not send such item back to the manufacturer.
- You are responsible for paying for all shipping costs for your returned item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of any return shipping will be deducted from your refund. You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance for items of value. We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged during the return transit.
Refunds and Exchanges
- After We have received your valid return, We will send you an email to notify you that We have received your returned item and notify you of the acceptance or rejection of your return.
- If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances.
- If you receive your order and find an item to be missing, incorrect or damaged please contact the store within 7 days, so that we may address and resolve the issue as quickly as possible for you.
- If you do not comply with any of the above conditions, We reserve the right to refuse the return or exchange, or to impose different or additional conditions.
- Without a receipt/invoice, a return may be approved for exchange or store credit at the manager's discretion and only at the current value of the book or item. Please contact us for details.